5 Useful Apps for Landlords
There are apps for almost everything and everyone. With highly custom apps available for specific professions like engineers, lawyers and doctors, landlords are no exception.
There are several apps which have been created with the daily needs of landlords in mind. The following is short list of our favorite ones right now:
- The Landlord App (Paid on the iPhone and Android): As the name depicts, it is a one-stop app for all landlords. It contains helpful information associated with managing properties. It enables landlords to keep track of tenants, find new ones, schedule utility bills and manage rent and other payments. It also keeps landlords updated with property prices and can help evaluate the present value of properties.
- Inventory Pro (Free on the iPhone): Creating a comprehensive inventory along with a rental home condition report is a critical tool for every landlord. This app allows a landlord to create an inventory and save the condition reports in a PDF format. Though this is one of the free apps, charges for saving a PDF file are applicable.
- Legal4Landlords (Free on the iPhone): This is a terrific app for landlords who use an iPhone. It provides vital information about the tenant’s background i.e. whether they have been evicted or blacklisted by previous landlords or agents. This helps in selecting reliable tenants, which is what every landlord looks for.
- Rightmove (Free on an Android and Desktop): As a landlord, it is imperative to be in constant touch with the fluctuation of rental markets and the area around them. This app helps in tracking the prospective tenants and enables landlords to view details of local properties through a GPS. Landlords can search a database of more than one million properties along with rental pricing information.
- AroundMe (Free on the iPhone and Android): This popular landlord app gives a comprehensive detail of the properties nearby and allows the creation of a personal portfolio.
The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment, real estate, or legal advice. This information should not be regarded as a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell any product or service to which this information may relate. No representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or applicability of the information contained herein. The information may be modified or rendered incorrect by changes in the marketplace or developments in the law, or for any other reason, and may not be applicable to any individual reader’s facts and circumstances.